Sunday, September 20, 2009

my story on americas most wanted web site.

My Story by Terrie Moore
I'm begging you to help put my sister's murderer behind bars so that I can try to have some closure in my heart. I need your help to catch this scum and lock them away. I need justice.

According to Gastonia Police, on September 9, 2005, the body of 28-year-old Jayelynn Smith was found in a wooded area along East Second Ave in Gastonia, North Carolina. The victim was brutally beaten with a brick and it was determined that she died as a result of blunt force trauma to the head.

My baby sister Jayelynn Smith was found in a wooded area off a road. She was found by someone walking to the store who said he saw a human body and called 911. They say my baby sister laid in the woods 2 or 3 days, only half a block from a friend's house. The smell was awful.

A brick was found with blood on it. She died from multiple blunt force head trauma. The sorry pieces of scum beat her to death with a brick and let her lay on the side of the road like a dog. On September 9, 2005 she was discovered on a local street in Gastonia, NC decomposed with multiple blunt force trauma. No one is in jail and no suspects.

She was only 28-years-old with three little boys. My sister was a very loving and caring person - a child still in her mind. She loved older people and children so much. She would never hurt a flea.

I am very hurt and need closure. There are persons of interest but no suspects yet. I have no family to help me but I do have a very special friend who I don't know what I would do without. She helps me make wreaths to put where Jayelynn was found. I need justice for my sister so I can know she is at peace. I love and miss my "Little Bird" (Jaye-Bird was her nickname). I am begging for help.

No comments: